ExactechGPS® is a compact, surgeon controlled, computer-assisted surgical technology that delivers reproducibility in total joint arthroplasty. Merging powerful software and innovative instrumentation, ExactechGPS offers a real-time, patient-specific solution that is designed to improve patients’ quality of life.
Designed for reproducibility, the system merges innovative instrumentation with powerful software for the ultimate surgical experience.
Ergonomically designed, ExactechGPS features a touchscreen tablet that integrates seamlessly into the sterile field for easy access and improved line of sight. The enhanced screen size and optimal resolution provides for improved visibility and performance. Combined with active tracker technology and modern instrumentation, ExactechGPS can become a powerful addition to your surgical team.
ExactechGPS Web Software
- comprehensive case details
- planned vs. digitized values
- Angibaud, LD et al. Evaluation of the Accuracy and Precision of a Next Generation Computer-Assisted Surgical System. Clin Orthop Surg. 2015.*
- Cip J et al. Conventional versus computer-assisted technique for computerassisted technique for total knee arthroplasty: a minimum of 5-year followup of 200 patients in a prospective randomized comparative trial. J Arthroplasty. 2014 Sept.
- Data on file at Exactech.*
*In vitro (bench) test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.